Return pool lights- anything new in this space?

cfclay

Apr 24, 2010
Lexington,Ky
I have a 30' above-ground pool. I'd like to have a return light if they are any good these days. I see a brand for under $40 on Amazon that many have, yet say they are a poor concept. I think they are from "GAME". I don't have an outlet to use at the moment, so anything return-powered or even battery-powered would work. Just wondering what anyone has tried out there. Thanks!

I have a 30' above-ground pool. I'd like to have a return light if they are any good these days. I see a brand for under $40 on Amazon that many have, yet say they are a poor concept. I think they are from "GAME". I don't have an outlet to use at the moment, so anything return-powered or even battery-powered would work. Just wondering what anyone has tried out there. Thanks!
We have a 21 x 40 above ground pool. Last year I bought some return lights that were powered by the water coming out of the return. They were pretty cool until they first started squeaking and eventually died about a month in. This year I bit the bullet and bought a really cool light that so far I am very impressed with. Here is the link. The downside I guess is that it does need electric. It comes with a 25' cord and we added an outdoor extension cord. It's very bright, has multiple modes and colors and the remote works from in the house so it's easy to turn on and off. Here is the link to it. LED Multi-Color Pool Return Light

We have a 21 x 40 above ground pool. Last year I bought some return lights that were powered by the water coming out of the return. They were pretty cool until they first started squeaking and eventually died about a month in. This year I bit the bullet and bought a really cool light that so far I am very impressed with. Here is the link. The downside I guess is that it does need electric. It comes with a 25' cord and we added an outdoor extension cord. It's very bright, has multiple modes and colors and the remote works from in the house so it's easy to turn on and off. Here is the link to it. LED Multi-Color Pool Return Light
I was looking at that very one. I actually pLaced an order with that site today actually for another item. Their prices are very good.

Reactions: Palacemanager
I was looking at that very one. I actually pLaced an order with that site today actually for another item. Their prices are very good.
I have found their website to be good on pricing and really fast on shipping. If you get the return light like I have I think you will really be satisfied! Have a great summer!

Reactions: cfclay
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.