Resurface and coping question on north DFW TX

Funny you said that, the sun just came out in the last couple of hours...
a6fa4bcd78237a44a150643b3c365eec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that is a beautiful color!

As for the turtles, our PB must have marked them up a lot. We may need to nix that idea. Here is what they want to charge us installed:

18" $267.80
12" $187.80
6" $122.20

MasterTile will tell you the retail prices and your PB would get them wholesale. I'd see if there are any there that you like and get the retail price and then discuss it with your builder from a position of already knowing the marked up prices on what you like.

MasterTile will tell you the retail prices and your PB would get them wholesale. I'd see if there are any there that you like and get the retail price and then discuss it with your builder from a position of already knowing the marked up prices on what you like.

Oh thank you. I will try that. I didn't know Mastertile carried them too. PB gave me another website.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, looks great in the sun. What is the aeration? Is this something I could add easily to our 1988 pool, she asks....hopefully...?

I was also curious about the aeration and saw this ....

"Aerator- The easiest way to cool your water off is to use an aerator. An aerator is an attachment that plugs or screws into the side of your pool that sprays a fountain of water being back into your pool. Oxygen is then introduced to the small droplets of water that are sprayed through the air and when it lands back into the pool, it helps bring the pool temperature down a few degrees.

For example, if your pool temperature was about 94 degrees, you may expect your temperature to be around 90 degrees with your aerator on.

To turn on your aerator, your pool equipment should have a valve that needs to be opened. There is no specific valve for turning on an aerator, but most pools have their valves labeled to help you figure out what each valve controls. If you cannot figure out which valve controls your aerator water flow, take a picture of your equipment and show a local Leslie’s professional."

Thanks, looks great in the sun. What is the aeration? Is this something I could add easily to our 1988 pool, she asks....hopefully...?

I was also curious about the aeration and saw this ....

"Aerator- The easiest way to cool your water off is to use an aerator. An aerator is an attachment that plugs or screws into the side of your pool that sprays a fountain of water being back into your pool. Oxygen is then introduced to the small droplets of water that are sprayed through the air and when it lands back into the pool, it helps bring the pool temperature down a few degrees.

For example, if your pool temperature was about 94 degrees, you may expect your temperature to be around 90 degrees with your aerator on.

To turn on your aerator, your pool equipment should have a valve that needs to be opened. There is no specific valve for turning on an aerator, but most pools have their valves labeled to help you figure out what each valve controls. If you cannot figure out which valve controls your aerator water flow, take a picture of your equipment and show a local Leslie’s professional."

Oh I totally missed that. I didn't know it could be added. I read about diy pool coolers here and was going to try to make one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.