reset Intex filter SF80110 timer

Waltheraustin

May 21, 2020
Clyde TX
It won't start automatically and when I push a button, I get a double beep. I can press on twice to get it on manually. Typically I research stuff like that but I have found zip, zero, nada about resetting it.

There are 3 buttons, a lock/unlock button, an hour up button and a power button. I've tried combos of buttons but can't seem to get to anything other than on or off. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! I leave for a few days tomorrow so hoping to figure this out.

Thanks again!

It won't start automatically and when I push a button, I get a double beep. I can press on twice to get it on manually. Typically I research stuff like that but I have found zip, zero, nada about resetting it.

There are 3 buttons, a lock/unlock button, an hour up button and a power button. I've tried combos of buttons but can't seem to get to anything other than on or off. Any assistance is greatly appreciated! I leave for a few days tomorrow so hoping to figure this out.

Thanks again!
I’m having the exact same issue. Someone suggested it’s a bad unlock/lock button and to start a warranty claim. All I can do is turn it on or off and that’s it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.