Replacing Jandy Aquapure - inground with iAqualink remote control

Feb 4, 2013
Inground around 20k gallons, have used Aquapure for last couple of years with lots of trouble - bad elements, bad sensors, I am ready to give up on that system entirely.

What I did like about it, when it worked, was that I could control and observe it via iAqualink. So what I'm looking for in a replacement system, ideally is,

1) can communicate with iAqualink in same way as Aquapure did - this may be vendor specific and there may not be any alternative but Jandy / Zodiac
2) ideally can fit in existing plumbing - I can do PVC work but prefer not to, unless necessary
3) works with low flow VSP
4) transparent casing to see when element needs cleaning
5) replacement element is relatively cheap

I have been looking at Jandy TruClear but I am very put off by the fact I can't buy it from an e-commerce vendor. Pool installers are good and bad - they installed my filter backwards!! Not to mention that the Jandy Aquapure was so problematic I am reluctant to try again with them, unless there was strong evidence that Truclear fixed the issues of the prior system.

Also there are other 3rd party that folks seem to like but I doubt they will be able to talk with iAqualink.

Interested in your thoughts - Thanks!

Unfortunately only Jandy SWGs will work with Aqualink.

The TruClear is not better then the Aquapure. If anything it is lower quality.

If you are willing to give up on the Aqualink controls then look at Circupool systems.

Over the last few years I replaced all my equipment with Pentair equipment and this year replaced my Aqualink with an IntelliCenter. I am glad I did.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.