Replacement Spring Covers

Riley1

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 6, 2013
Rockford/MI
Does anyone have a source for replacement spring covers for a Merlin mesh safety cover at a somewhat reasonable price? The prices on these are all over the place. For the prices I've seen for some of them I could add a few hundred dollars and buy a new cover. I did some looking around and can't seem to find the size I need in bulk tubing.

I'm more than half tempted to just leave them off. I have concrete around the pool so I don't think them being omitted would cause too much damage, if any.

Thanks,
Rick

Ha! Order these Merlin Spring Cover and let me know what you think of them. Glad you reminded me - mine are shot after 7 winters. I've seen that part number MLNSC various places. Here is another place... MLNSC | Spring Cover.

I know when my covers have migrated off one end or the other, they have left indentations in the concrete from being under pressure and the weight of snow pulling the cover towards the pool. I won't go without them. I'm no perfectionist on my concrete for sure, but it seems worth it for me.

Ha! Order these Merlin Spring Cover and let me know what you think of them. Glad you reminded me - mine are shot after 7 winters. I've seen that part number MLNSC various places. Here is another place... MLNSC | Spring Cover.

I know when my covers have migrated off one end or the other, they have left indentations in the concrete from being under pressure and the weight of snow pulling the cover towards the pool. I won't go without them. I'm no perfectionist on my concrete for sure, but it seems worth it for me.
Thanks a lot! I ordered from the second link for a little over $100. The first link was a little cheaper but they said they had one shipping rate to my area, $168.00???

Reactions: bmoreswim
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.