Replacement part

Kristal

Silver Supporter
Apr 3, 2018
Midland, TX
We had a crazy hail storm last week and I noticed that the back cover on one of my pumps got banged up pretty good. I'm just trying to figure out what to call this thing or where I look for the replacement part. It's just the back cover, nothing else. Thank you! It is a pentair 3/4 HP

Attachments

• broken pump part.jpg
    broken pump part.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 16
InyoPools carries parts for many pumps. As you are needing a cover for the motor, you will need to talk to them.

Or, you can probably just get something to cover that hole, as it is not a water tight area. It is just to protect people / things from contacting the electrical connection.

Or, you can probably just get something to cover that hole, as it is not a water tight area. It is just to protect people / things from contacting the electrical connection.

Thank you for that info! I thought maybe we could glue it back but that one piece shattered and I wasn't sure if it was safe to run without the cover in tact. We are expecting more rain today so I guess I'll have to makeshift something to cover that stuff up, come in press and seal LOL!! I'd love to get all that equipment covered from the elements but one thing at a time.

The motor is a Century brand, which is owned by regal beloit. They should be able to tell you the part number or maybe they will just send you one.

Contact | Regal Beloit

Pentair should also be able to tell you the part number and they might be able to send you one.

Any local pool company that does motor replacement should have a used one that they would probably just give you.

The cover does keep rain out of the back end. So, you definitely need to get it covered before it rains.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.