Replacement for Jandy Pool Light

Mpire

Jul 7, 2018
SE Louisiana
My pool light has died so it looks like I need a replacement. However, Jandy lights don't seem to be sold online any longer and I would be open to alternatives.

Failed light: Jandy CPHVLEDS150
Niche: Hayward SP0600U

Not sure if this makes a difference, but I use iAqualink to turn the light on and off.

There is just the 1 light in the pool. The hottub also has a light, working fine, that is controlled separately.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement?

A standard Pentair "Amerilite" should fit that niche. It is a "white" light. I always remove the standard incandescent bulb and replace with an LED "white" bulb before installing a new light. Using about an eighth the power and giving brighter light they also make the fixture last longer.
If you want colors, the list from PoolGate, shows the options the Jandy will control.
If you are not worried about the Jandy controlling the colors, there are many LED color-changing bulbs that can be installed to a standard pool light. When the bulb goes bad (and it will at some point) you don't have to replace the whole fixture again.

Reactions: Mpire
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.