Remove Water On Top of Pool Cover

gmike09

Bronze Supporter
Aug 10, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
It's about that time for the cover to come off of the pool. However there is still a good amount of water on top of the pool cover due to the rain. Last year I used a wetvac to remove the water. I am thinking there has to be a more efficient way. What is a good way for removing the water on top of a pool cover besides a wetvac?

It's about that time for the cover to come off of the pool. However there is still a good amount of water on top of the pool cover due to the rain. Last year I used a wetvac to remove the water. I am thinking there has to be a more efficient way. What is a good way for removing the water on top of a pool cover besides a wetvac?
I use a combination...a submersible pump hooked to a water hose, and a wet vac with my pool hose attached so it drains and I don't have to pick up the canister to empty it...just tilt it forward slightly. You can also get a wet vac attachment for a water hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.