Remove old aluminum coping

ZinZim

May 14, 2021
CT
Hey Everyone,

We're in the process of getting rid of our 40+ year old inground vinyl liner pool. We're going to get it filled in and have started the process of dismantling it. What I'm having trouble with is removing the white curved what looks like aluminum coping. I have easy access to it since the old concrete pavers are pretty much history but I can't figure out how the coping is attached to the pool. Are there bolts I need to remove? Do they snap onto the wall somehow. When I try to pry them up they feel very solidly connected.

Any guidance would be appreciated. I know this may be the opposite of what you guys usually do on the forums, but this certainly seems like where the experts are!

Thanks

Its bolted down or screwed down depending on pool type. The easiest way is to have whoever is filling in the pool just rip the walls out with the excavator while hes there. Then just make a metal pile amd scrap it, shouldnt cost you anything plenty of scrap guys will come take it for free

Reactions: Go_Habs_Go
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.