Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
using Coverstar toggle switch located inside pool cover box. i want to control from inside house where i can see the pool only 10 feet away. i see coverstar makes a wifi model, but still need access from pool for maintenance visits. ideas on remote cover switches?

Doesn't Coverstar have a push button key pad available? I've seen them. You can give the pool tech the code and let them open/shut the cover.

Remember that for your pool water its best to open the cover every few days at least to allow the water to
breath. Gases can get trapped under the cover and they need to dissipate and get exposed to the sun a bit.

Maddie :flower:

Doesn't Coverstar have a push button key pad available? I've seen them. You can give the pool tech the code and let them open/shut the cover.

Remember that for your pool water its best to open the cover every few days at least to allow the water to
breath. Gases can get trapped under the cover and they need to dissipate and get exposed to the sun a bit.

Maddie :flower:
thanks Maddie! Good tip on leaving it open every few days. appreciate that. they do have a push keypad i am trying to devise a way i can open and close the cover from kitchen window which is right above the pool rather than going to pool, opening the cover box and pressing the key.... ideas???

thanks Maddie! Good tip on leaving it open every few days. appreciate that. they do have a push keypad i am trying to devise a way i can open and close the cover from kitchen window which is right above the pool rather than going to pool, opening the cover box and pressing the key.... ideas???
Did you get a solution I have the same issue

Take a look at post #29 in this thread.

Coverstar does not have "remote control" of their covers and appears to only allow one controller per cover. So, for a Coverstar pool, if you already have a switch, or keypad, or other control setup, you would want to extend that to a different location if the current one doesn't work for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.