RedStick's Pool Chemical Starting Thread!

Ha! Howdy Partner (needsajet).

Thank you both, again.

I just added a dose of bleach (34oz) as I lost 1ppm of FC from yesterday. An hour later I added 18oz of muriatic acid to get my ph down a bit.

I'm also trying to figure out the scheduled speed and duration of my variable speed pump as I haven't touched the programming since our pool builder established the initial programming.

I hope to figure it out one day!

No worries, you won't stuff it up. Don't get your knickers in a knot and she'll be right, mate.

Thinkin about that drive home, don't crack a tinnie or the ducks and geese might be up yer clacker.

No worries, you won't stuff it up. Don't get your knickers in a knot and she'll be right, mate.

Thinkin about that drive home, don't crack a tinnie or the ducks and geese might be up yer clacker.

That ain't no Texan speak right there, pardner! LOL!! We'll give you a quiz in a week or so. I'm not feeling too good about it so far! :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.