Recommendations for cordless pool vacuums for quick touch ups?

JaySee

Jun 29, 2021
Toronto
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi everyone,

Any recommendations for a cordless vacuum that can handle spot cleaning in a 8' in ground?

I'm currently using a Warrior SE for my daily vacuuming, but there are times there's a bit of settled silt at the bottom of the pool and I'm too lazy to set up the entire unit again in hopes that it finds and sucks up the small patch.

Thanks!

I was actually searching for a recommendation for this! Is it good for tanning ledges and spas? My pool is small enough that the polaris does a fantastic job, but obviously can't get the shelf/spa.

Thanks!

Before I run my robot, I switch valves so all water flows into the spa, spills over then into the skimmers. Then I turn on the air blower. With all this running, I brush the inside of the spa, sides and bottom to stir anything up. After five or ten minutes, I set everything back to normal. I brush the sunshelf and steps, and I do a once around the water line with the brush, then run the robot. A little bit of a pain, but it seems to work. I've read so many bad reviews of those battery vacuums, I'm just tired of buying junk.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.