Bronze Supporter
Nov 10, 2022
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I am thinking that the “off-season” is a good time to buy a couple of chaise loungers. I'm open to suggestions for rust-free, durable, and lightweight loungers. I am looking for a good deal in the $100 to $200 range for each chaise. There are hundreds to choose from and maybe your purchases will help me find the best lounger for the best price. I have no particular style is mind. Thank you for helping me in my search.

I'll be following this as well since we're going to need at least 2 for this coming year. I was originally thinking of getting the heavy recycled plastic/resin material ones, but unsure how comfortable those would be.

I'll be following this as well since we're going to need at least 2 for this coming year. I was originally thinking of getting the heavy recycled plastic/resin material ones, but unsure how comfortable those would be.
I have two loungers by Trex. If you go this route get the cushions they also sell for them. They WILL NOT move during a hurricane, LOL.

There is always Polywood, 20 year warranty, too, I believe. On woot.com there are polywood copycats for a little less, I don’t remember the timeframe of those warranties. You can always by cushions separately.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.