Recommend Pump settings?

Jun 13, 2015
Southborough, MA
Hi all- can someone recommend/point me to recommended auto pump settings/schedule (filter speeds and duration)? See sig for equipment.

I’m in MA and other than just coming off an unusually bad pollen season, I typically don’t get a lot of debris, etc. I do need adequate flow for the heater. When the contractor originally set speeds, it wasn’t enough to automatically start the heater. I would have to manually change the filter speed.

Thanks-

not sur what pump you have..

If VS, set it at 800 rpm and go up 100 rpm until your happy with how it skims the surface.. I have mine about 1400 now.. do the same thing for your heater, once it turn on add 200 rpm and set it there :)

I run mine 8 am to 8 pm... some run 24/7.. it really is up to you.. I lose heat by running at night so in the spring and fall I only run diring the day.. when the temp in the pool gets to 90 degrees I will change my run time to 2 am to 10 am or so...

there is not a set anything with all this, I tend to wing it :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.