Recently got TF-100, looks like my pool is in bad shape

You have no visible algae. I suspect you still have it in your water. But as long as you keep it controlled with enough FC, it is fine to wait to lower the CYA. Your CYA will not naturally drop enough so do plan a significant water exchange in the next couple months.

Reactions: Bperry
I agree, that is exactly what TFP is about.. knowing what your pool levels are at and keeping it Algae free... You have a plan and it sounds like a good one... This winter you could buy a SWG and install it in the spring and your CYA with a little help could be exactly where you need it at 80... :)

Get the CYA down, and the rest will follow. The comment about the SWCG is pretty spot on, though as in most cases you want to keep the levels higher... Otherwise those numbers, even the CH isn't all that bad....If your fill water is much lower CH, then the partial refills will lower that as well...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.