Ready to give up...6 days pool WONT clear! Help plz

Yes and yes! And thank you. It’s weird not having to check it every hour. Lol. Doesn’t lose much during the day (no activity) so I’m not adding that much and keeping my FC around 6. If drifts down to 4 during the day and I add enough to bring it back to 6-7 before I go to bed. So far so good!

The weather has been awful. It’s cold tonight! What’s going on? We are all waiting for the warm swimming weather as I’m sure you are too!

Forgive me, I forget that a sunny day in NJ is soooo not the same as a sunny day in the south!

Just a little plug for subscribing to the Pool Math app. Subscribers get access to past logs of test results AND additions, and it will even track weather conditions! I used to keep a spreadsheet, but this just makes it so easy.

And you can access from multiple devices.

Here’s my pool today in morning sun and afternoon shade. Sooo happy and a big thanks to all that gave me their sound advice. Love seeing that nice white drain 8 feet down!!

468be8d1b507dd62a32783cd3f8ed470.heic
023cbafac6044656843525fb469decce.heic
1414a2b70b81241e7e77b24d7b3d0a4f.heic
8cc99d6913012e5c4300994a97140fb7.heic
c3211440e8d603f1c759d825df2639ba.heic

Awesome job! Wow, that is an amazing color!

Here’s my pool today in morning sun and afternoon shade. Sooo happy and a big thanks to all that gave me their sound advice. Love seeing that nice white drain 8 feet down!!
1414a2b70b81241e7e77b24d7b3d0a4f.heic
LOVE this shot, look at that liquid crystal in the sun patch!!

Photobug, that is just gorgeous!

If I could make a suggestion, you might consider becoming a TFP supporter. This resource is so valuable... and it is free!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hey all!! Been a couple of seasons of me for using TFP WITH GREAT SUCCESS!!! Funny story....DH is home for this seasons opening. He wanted to go out and get a start up kit...wellll...I told him to take the cover off, I GOT THIS!! Sent him out for stabilizer and he STILL brings home a clarifier. I told him if he puts that in I will punch you noggin!!! Told him to return it. He said he will
Hang onto it just in case. Yup...I will show you!!!! LMAO!!!!

Reactions: IceShadow and zea3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.