Raypak Pool Heater LCD Problem

Aquaman2

Sep 29, 2020
Cleveland, Oh
Hey all,
I have a Raypak pool heater that has a messed up display that only shows lines and dots. It looks closer to Braille than English. I need to replace the LCD screen only so that I can set a temperature that I can read instead of just guessing at the temperature.
Please direct me to the correct part. The serial # is 1603303287 and the model # is P-R336A-EN-X.

Welcome to the forum!
Sorry you have not received any replies.

Have you check with InyoPools? They normally are pretty good at finding replacement parts.

I had the same issue with my RayPak Pool Heater. The Installation & Operating Instructions manual indicates that the LCD Display for the 336A is 013640F (for units from 5/2011). No part number listed for pre 5/2011. The same part number is indicated for your 336A as my 266A. I purchased one from Discount Pool Mart for $28.62 within the last year. Here's link to YouTube video showing installation LCD Display Install

I had no problem installing it.

Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.