RADIANT POOL

Regular equiptment is good. That would have been another way to get you if they made you use their stuff at twice the cost.

My PB actually put us in touch with a great loan company. The rates at the time were under market price. Most dealers ( of anything for that matter) tack on a percent or 2 and you pay alot more. Check the rates before you sign if you get the loan through him.

What size are you quoting ? Friends build a 18×32 freeform (curvy) vinyl pool with concrete walls for $20k. Concrete never stops curing in our enviornment, her pool will outlive us all. The vinyl liners will need replacing at a similar rate either way. If you are at that size or smaller, you could shop around and have a traditional pool for the same money, especially shopping now in the off season. Nassau county should have plenty of PBs. Call 5 others for reference with traditional pools.

Regular equiptment is good. That would have been another way to get you if they made you use their stuff at twice the cost.

My PB actually put us in touch with a great loan company. The rates at the time were under market price. Most dealers ( of anything for that matter) tack on a percent or 2 and you pay alot more. Check the rates before you sign if you get the loan through him.

What size are you quoting ? Friends build a 18×32 freeform (curvy) vinyl pool with concrete walls for $20k. Concrete never stops curing in our enviornment, her pool will outlive us all. The vinyl liners will need replacing at a similar rate either way. If you are at that size or smaller, you could shop around and have a traditional pool for the same money, especially shopping now in the off season. Nassau county should have plenty of PBs. Call 5 others for reference with traditional pools.

16x32 with exterior step ! And I will be going back in there in next few weeks ..
Thanks ! I also will be getting other quotes

16x32 with exterior step ! And I will be going back in there in next few weeks ..
Thanks ! I also will be getting other quotes
Just curious whether you made any decisions on this or found out additional information. I'm on LI as well - and you're right - Radiant pools seem to be everywhere. But it seems that by the time everything gets added in, you're not saving much over traditional inground cost.

Just curious whether you made any decisions on this or found out additional information. I'm on LI as well - and you're right - Radiant pools seem to be everywhere. But it seems that by the time everything gets added in, you're not saving much over traditional inground cost.

Hey! I actually purchased a semi Inground pool from the pool factory .com ... it’s called
The intrepid model

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88
Did you just do this, or have you already had it installed? I've been looking at that pool for a year LOL I'll be interested to see your build thread. Are you going to install yourself or have you hired someone? That's my issue. I called around and I'm finding it hard to find someone to install a semi inground pool that I provide . Good luck and please update with all the info you care to share!

The Radiant is a phenomenal pool and a great option with a price point between an above ground and a traditional I ground pool. I am a retailer of Radiant pools but I also have the round model in my backyard. i have been in this business over 21 years and can honestly say this is a fantastic product with an extremely low cost of ownership over the years. Really the only thing I have seen cause a corrosion issue for these pools is improper backfilling when going in ground or bad water chemistry. As many of you know improper water chemistry is the root of many evils in the pool/hot tub world!!!

Our Radiant is installed in the slopes of our yard which in my opinion is an ideal installation. If you are happy with the round shape, a Radiant can be a very budget friendly pool. When you start getting into installing an oval or the free form shape I would encourage potential buyers to also consider other inground options depending on your desired features. I am not a big fan of the two step options as they are insanely expensive (but I understand why) and also add to they install price. They also make the liner changeout down the road more expensive when you want to freshen up the look of your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.