QX2100 pump low flow code 90

gatorgirl772

Jun 5, 2011
We have a QX2100 intex salt water pump and system, we let the pool go over winter and had some algae. after getting the pool mostly clean and balanced, we started getting code 90 low flow. Checked the hoses, bleeded the air from the top of the sand filter, swapped a couple of the hoses, checked the levels again, backwashed and rinsed. The low flow code 90 keeps coming back after a few minutes. We even bough a new QX2100 pump, which helped for a couple days, but low flow is back again. What am I missing. We do use a pool sock over the skimmer basket and sometimes use the paper filter. When we were initially getting the low flow I thought it could be the paper filters, so I stopped using that and just used the skimmer sock. Anyone have any ideas? what does tipping back involve? our sand pump and filter and chlorinator cells are all connected on a plastic base, how do I tip backward and which part do I tip backwards. Still a pool amateur so please forgive the many questions. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas!!!

Ernest

Hey there Gatorgirl, I'm sorry you're having this issue. I'm sure you've checked the items listed in the manual for this problem, right?
Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 3.46.19 PM.png

I don't know what "tipping" means? Can you explain what you know of this??

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.