Questions on NPT StoneScape Puerto Rico Blend & Start Up

JBinVEGAS

May 13, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Hello All. New homeowner and pool being built as you read. We have decided to go away from the simple 3m Quartz Plaster and thinking about the NPT StoneScape Puerto Rico Blend. I have a couple questions if anyone is familiar or has personal experience.

1. How smooth is this finish?
2. Start Up - I realize with any finish brushing will have to take place, how soon can you swim after the pool has been filed?

Thank you in advance.

2. Start Up - I realize with any finish brushing will have to take place, how soon can you swim after the pool has been filed?

Welcome to TFP.

Once 24 hours has passed, and the pool is full of water, the plaster has hardened sufficiently to allow people to swim around in their new pool without damaging the plaster. I would want to see that the pH in the 7's.

Follow https://www.nptpool.com/pdf/npc_swimmingpoolstart-upprocedures.pdf and add chlorine on day 3.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.