Question about my beaded liner

mepcards

Sep 15, 2015
mesquite,tx
Our new above ground pool was installed not long ago, but the ez clips for the beaded liner has some gaps, and not butted up against one another. I have a few that is an inch apart, and that can let water get behind my liner, and rust out my wall. Wondering if I could buy a piece of the clip, then cut to size and feel in the gaps...Once done, then silicone all seams...Anyone ever had this issue before? If you added up the gaps, it's still way shorter than being one piece short...Wanting to jump on this now !!!!

Plz forgive me, for I just now read these messages, and im at work..I found a few pool pics we have taken, and ive blown them up...I can take more this evening. When you see the spaces in pics, and if you were to actually push them all together, it would prob be a total of 3-4 inches short to complete the entire pool....

Attachments

• liner1.jpg
    liner1.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 24
  • liner2.jpg
    liner2.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 24
Cards, I have a 12'x24' Doughboy and just checked my gaps, some of mine are closer than others but most all of them do have a gap.
I never tried to cover the gaps and then silicone the seams.

Attachments

• IMG_8059.jpg
    IMG_8059.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8060.jpg
    IMG_8060.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8058.jpg
    IMG_8058.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 20
Cards, I have a 12'x24' Doughboy and just checked my gaps, some of mine are closer than others but most all of them do have a gap.
I never tried to cover the gaps and then silicone the seams.
yes. looks exactly like mine..lol….well my prev pool was only 4yrs old and rusted out, and they used the same clip from prev pool....I was wondering if that is how water got behind my liner....last year when I noticed the rust, those open spots were really bad...im wanting to cover them up with something, and silicone the ones that are pressed together at the seams....make sure to watch that closely...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.