Quartzscapes - Do you have it? Do you like it?

I have quartzscapes Barbados blue in love it.

Thanks for this thread! Our demo day was today so we have a little time to decide but are also planning on Quartzscape - just trying to decide on color. We want dark - lagoonish look. At first was thinking of Curacao Night but also like pics I've seen of Barbados Blue and am a little concerned that all black would diminish the effect of lights at night - so am now considering a custom mix of the two...

Dreynolds - I'd love to see pics of your pool. The photobucket pics don't work anymore cause they changed their service. Flickr works great using the BBCode share option.

Hoping to see some more pics in this thread. Every pic helps although I know nothing can exactly emulate any color in my pool in my yard since environment affects water color too.

7ff9816b8cd3edb2f31fa7d8da48ea83.jpg
38c4565a6fbbc33eeedb8a981702f6a3.jpg
bd26732c9a103288f0e843c5710916fb.jpg
bee12c0a61a0e1e3da0116efffd208ec.jpg

Some pictures of our Quartzscapes in Aruba Sky blue. The texture is pretty smooth feeling. The quartz will show up more in some areas than others because of the mixing. I realized too late that our plaster crew did not do a good job of keeping the color more even when applying the plaster. We are cool with it because it almost gives the plaster a marble look to it. The other plus is in 10 years or so you will have to acid wash the Quartzscapes and you'll be good to go for another 10 years and not replastering your pool.
I love the water color. When I look at the Quartzscapes samples, there is an Aruba Sky in the "Reflections" group and in the "Caribbean" group. Do you remember which one you used?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.