Quartzcapes Barbados Blue. Anybody have it??

Hello,

I am new to this forum and in the final stages of building my pool. Picking the plaster color is proving to be quite difficult. I really really like the quartscapes Barbados Blue in pictures, but I'm concerned it might be too dark? I would love to hear from any of you who have this color and what your thoughts are about it.

Thanks,
Bobby

Hi Bobby, and welcome to TFP! :wave:

I have the same picture Richard found, but with a different description. This was the best I could find when I put in the color name in the TFP search bar at the top of this page and every other page. I got many hits for the color, but this and Richard's were the only results that lead to anything with a picture or comments about it.

Let us know more what your thoughts are in choosing a plaster color and finish. We may be able to steer you to a similar color but from a different company if that works with your PB. Also, you may want to do some research on the darker finishes and see what you think about the color lasting. The pool owner's post is only about a year old. You might be able to send her a PM (private message) and get a reply. She would have good information about how the color is holding up (such as if there's been any fading, mottling, etc). Let me know if you need help sending her a message. Many people love their dark pools and aren't bothered by fading or mottling (if it occurred). I have a medium color with mottling, and it doesn't bother me at all - seems more natural looking that way. Darker colors can warm the waters faster, but for some that's a bonus - stretches out the swim season a little - spring and fall. I guess it's all about perspective, right?!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.