Pureline variable speed pump 2hp digital clock is slow

Melvin Miller

Jun 30, 2021
Antioch Ca
Hi I have a pureline variable speed pump 2hp that operates normally and prime normally, My only complaint is about a month ago I started noticing that the digital clock was running slow now every day it's two to three hours off. I thought it might be the breaker but wanted some suggestions before I did anything whatever help anyone can give will be much appreciated 🙂

Welcome to the forum!
Have you checked the manual for the pump to see if there is a battery? I believe InyoPools marketed those pumps. You might try giving them a call.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.
I checked the manual and there's no battery I also contacted inyopool about the problem but they believe that it's a board failure. The bad thing is they don't sell the board separately and suggest that I buy a new pump this pump isn't even 2 years old yet???? I thought about resetting the pump to factory settings just to see if that might work but I don't know the procedure?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.