PureLine SWG

Marines75

Jun 18, 2017
Cold Spring, NY
Hi Everyone,

I have a PureLine 40k gallon SWG. However the output of the chlorine display only goes up 30p when I turn it all the way to the right and no where near 100. It turns down to 0 when I turn it all the way to the left. Is there something I can do to fix it? Thanks so much!!

Sound like to me that either the knob is slipping or you have a bad potentiometer. First thing to try is to pull of the plastic black and yellow knob and see if you can get to 100% on the display by turning the shaft clockwise all the way.
pl775104.jpg

Sound like to me that either the knob is slipping or you have a bad potentiometer. First thing to try is to pull of the plastic black and yellow knob and see if you can get to 100% on the display by turning the shaft clockwise all the way.
View attachment 338685
Thanks so much. I tried to turn the shaft and still nothing. The number is jumping around now at 50p when all the way to the right.

Ugh, I left the door to my SWG controller box open this rainy weekend. Now I can't adjust my chlorine output by more than 10-15%. When the knob is all the way counter clockwise the display reads 39-40%. When its rotated ll the way clockwise the display reads about 50%. Looks like moisture has damage the output adjustment potentiometer. I made some voltage measurements on the potentiometer wiper output and it is stuck in a small range roughly between 2.5 to 2.8 volts over its complete rotation. So I order a new display board from InyoPools. Once I get the new board installed and working, I may try to replace the potentiomerter on the damaged board.

Received my replacement display board yesterday and installed it. Now all is good. Next step is to see if I can repair the original board.

@Marines75 , did you resolve your issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.