Pump extension cord

We just replaced our AGP this week. Right now we are in the limbo period between having the pool built and having the electrician come. The current outlet for the old pool is about 35 feet away from the old one. Both the new and the old pump run on the 3 prong twist lock outlet. I can't seem to find a suitable extension cord to get me through. Do they not exist or am I just really bad at google searches?

Thanks.

ITWIPMN,

There are like 50 different styles of 3 prong twist lock outlets... :p

You will probably need to identify the specific one and build a cable.

Take a close up picture of the outlet and the plug and take it to Home Depot or Lowers and they should be able to match it up.

Jim R.

Thanks. I went to the hardware store known for having everything (even though its 1/50 the size of the box stores). I expected at best to find a salesman to help build a cord.

Found this little guy for $12 with a male conventional outlet and a female twist lock. Worth it just to prevent the swamp from setting in. Couldn't find anything like it online.

181072f65d17ccfddc964d29eabe73f4.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.