CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
I am torn between which pump I should get...

Hayward W3SP15922S (1hp 2 speed)
or
Hayward W3SP15932S (1.5hp 2 speed)

Coupled to an 18" ProSeries Sand Filter and Intex SWG.
I know I have a small pool to begin with... Everything is 1.5" plumbing... Will be adding a fountain and water fall features (probably only run 1 at a time) and then a robot for the floor. Prices are within $50 Any ideas?

1hp all the way :)

It will save power on low and high compared to the 1.5... I loved my 2 speed 1 hp, ran it on low 90% of the time

I am torn between which pump I should get...

Hayward W3SP15922S (1hp 2 speed)
or
Hayward W3SP15932S (1.5hp 2 speed)

Coupled to an 18" ProSeries Sand Filter and Intex SWG.
I know I have a small pool to begin with... Everything is 1.5" plumbing... Will be adding a fountain and water fall features (probably only run 1 at a time) and then a robot for the floor. Prices are within $50 Any ideas?
Im looking at the W3SP15932S 1.5 hp. Which one did you go with? Curious to see how its working out for your and what does your energy bill look like!. On my single speed it doubled my montly electric bill.
I have a 24 ft 52.

I actually ended up with a 1hp single speed as finding the others in stock was proving difficult at the time and I needed something if I was going to open the pool at all. I run it for about 10 hours a day. As for electric I have solar which is 100% offset so my electric bill is only $18/month.

Reactions: JoniTull
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.