PSA - Jacuzzi Filters seem to be rebranded Waterway Filters

Poolser

Mar 30, 2021
DFW
I haven't seen this talked about other places and wanted to put this out there for those that especially might need replacements parts. Due to an issues I had with a Waterway Filter I purchased, I was trying to find the replacement part locally and found the same item number at Leslies but under their Jacuzzi line. Sure enough, I pulled up the replacement part guide for a similar Jacuzzi model (https://lesl.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/Jacuzzi-JCF425-Cart-Filter) and compared to the Waterway filter guide (Crystal Water Cartridge Filter – Waterway Plastics) and all the parts numbers I checked seemed to match or have just a slight variation. Hopefully this can help someone else find replacements parts easier/cheaper with either brand you have.

Jacuzzi today is a branding company. They don't manufacture anything. They buy white label products and put their brand on it. Quality of their products varies widely as it is sourced from many different manufactures.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.