Programming a pentair vsp through phone screenlogic

Feb 22, 2017
Katy/texas
We just finished building our pool and am still learning how to use the screenlogic app on my phone. I can schedule the time for the pump to turn on and keep it at one speed but how do you set multiple start times and set it at different rpms? TIA

H,

I find programming via a phone to be much harder than using a PC... here are a couple of screen shots of the configuration pages that might help..

You can see on page 4 of 5 where I have assigned speeds to various circuits... You can only have one speed per circuit and if two circuits are selected at the same time, the highest speed always wins.

dbtgallery.php

Once you have added the pump speeds in the configuration page you can then adjust the speed when in the normal operation mode by selecting "IntelliFlo Pool".. which may or may not show up on your phone depending on what version you have and your specific phone..

dbtgallery.php

You also need to understand that you only have 12 "programs" total so, two different pump speeds use up two of the 12 programs..

Give it a shot and see what happens. Let me know if you do not understand what I am suggesting..

Thanks,

Jim R.

I think you'll have to use the SLConfig app to set up the circuits first, then you can set up schedules to run the circuits that have different speeds assigned to them. For instance I have 3 circuits, Pool 1500 rpm, Heater 2500 rpm, and waterfall 2800 rpm. Then set up your schedule for when to run each circuit. I do all that in SLconfig and only use SL to turn stuff on and off.

I think you'll have to use the SLConfig app to set up the circuits first, then you can set up schedules to run the circuits that have different speeds assigned to them. For instance I have 3 circuits, Pool 1500 rpm, Heater 2500 rpm, and waterfall 2800 rpm. Then set up your schedule for when to run each circuit. I do all that in SLconfig and only use SL to turn stuff on and off.

+1 on the slconfig app.

Thank you everyone for the replies! I do have the screenlogic config app, but I'm confused on how to make different circuits? Do I just name them anything I want ? Do I have to touch anything on the main panel by the actual equipment pad?

H,

If you have an EasyTouch and it was set up by your pool builder, then it should already be programmed. ScreenLogic just lets you "talk" to the ET via your PC, phone or tablet.

If you can... take a screen shot of page 2 of 5 on your config app... It should look like this...

dbtgallery.php

Thanks,

Jim R.

Mine was set up by the pentair rep so I haven't added any circuits, only adjusted the RPM's. All my changes are done in the Setup Intilliflo section. I only have one circuit set up in the Setup Circuit section, I have just one pump and no spa.
IMG_1579.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.