Gold Supporter
Jun 4, 2019
Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So, I had bought a house with a hot tub and in someone's moment of infinite wisdom, they had put the hot tub platform right outside the downstairs bathroom window... which is my mother-in-law's bathroom window. I'm not even going to get into where the bathroom fart-fan vent is located.

I need to put some kind of privacy screen across that side of the tub. The platform is wooden, and there is about 2 feet between the tub and the house, so screwing something down is no problem. There is a soffit that extends slightly over the edge of the tub and, of course, it is not the entire length of the tub. I've been searching Amazon and Wayfair for a few days now and most of what I have found is too short, too flimsy, ridiculously expensive, leaves a post to trip over when rolled up, or not opaque.

Anyone come up with or come across something that may work?

What if you attack it from another angle and go with a frosted glass coating on the bathroom window ? She gets plenty of light but can’t make you out clearly. 🤷‍♂️ Last time I was in the blind section at HD where they keep them, there were several styles to choose from besides an opaque sticker. They even had stained glass looking sheets/stickers that were fancy.

Reactions: Plettschner
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.