MA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi I'm building a pool this spring and it's time to pick out the patio. I'm looking at concrete, stamped and aggregate options. I was under the impression from various threads on here and elsewhere that aggregate prices would fall somewhere between brushed concrete and stamped however I got a quote for aggregate that's 50% above another quote for stamped. Is there anything I'm missing, such as material costs for the aggregate skyrocketing or anything else. I'm in MA if that helps. Anyone nearby who has gotten recent quotes, I would appreciate if you can share your price per Sq ft. Thanks!

Have you walked barefoot on an aggregate deck? I did one swim day and was not a fan. It hurt my feet and it was the hottest deck I've ever stood on. I'm in AZ though so that might not be an issue but make sure the texture won't bother you.

Have you walked barefoot on an aggregate deck? I did one swim day and was not a fan. It hurt my feet and it was the hottest deck I've ever stood on. I'm in AZ though so that might not be an issue but make sure the texture won't bother you.
I have, it really doesn't bother me but I have a feeling the rest of the family might be a little more sensitive. I was exploring aggregate as I understood it to be a slightly more affordable option to stamped but I was surprised by the quote I received so I was wondering what others had experienced.

Reactions: Nikilyn
I am in NH and we ended up going with pavers but we had Triad out of MA do the work and was just curious if you had given them a call yet. They have quite the operation and were much less than other companies and the work came out nice.
Thanks. Just curious what their price Sq ft. Is on the pavers? I checked out your pics and it looks great!

I believe it was $14.00-$16.00 a sq. foot installed. My landscaper wanted $24.00. if you want to PM me your email address or cell number i could send you over what our contract was and you could see everything that was included. I also have more pics of the patio if interested. I got 1188 sq. ft. of pavers, 98 ft. of bullnose coping and a firepit and all in it was $23,866 with cash discount.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayden
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.