CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
I am hoping to build a small deck for my pool and probably will be relocating the filtration system under it. I normally check the pressure gauge when I walk past the system. If I put it under the deck, it is out of sight and will most likely become out of mind. I was thinking maybe relocating the pressure gauge with a 1/4" braided stainless steal line on maybe one of the legs of the deck. Or am I over thinking this?

You really want to check the equipment once a week just because. Mine was in a rarely travelled spot and i only saw it with that weekly check.

I don't see any reason why that would not work.

However, if your equipment is so far under the deck that you cannot see the gauge, then how are you going to service the equipment. I have a deck around part of my pool, and my equipment is under it, but it under the outside edge of the deck. The deck is 8 - 10 wide, and my equipment is that far from the pool. I can see my pressure gauge as I walk by.

I don't see any reason why that would not work.

However, if your equipment is so far under the deck that you cannot see the gauge, then how are you going to service the equipment. I have a deck around part of my pool, and my equipment is under it, but it under the outside edge of the deck. The deck is 8 - 10 wide, and my equipment is that far from the pool. I can see my pressure gauge as I walk by.

Going under the deck is a non issue. Just did not want to crawl under there if it was not necessary. Viewing the pressure tells me if it needs to be back washed (maybe once every 60 days). In terms of service/maintenance the system is pretty much hassle free. I check my water once a week. Add chemicals as needed and that is about it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.