Jul 6, 2021
st. george, ut
Both gentlemen who help me arIMG_2542.jpgound the pool say I can use a pressure washer to clean the dirt around the perimeter of my fiberglass pool. Recently we noticed the dirt in the enclosed photo. We tried a 550 psi battery-operated washer and it didn't touch it. Does anyone have an idea on how high a pressure I can use? Obviously readily available gas-operated ones are around 3000. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...short of draining the whole d**n pool and acid washing.

I can’t speak to the effectiveness on fiberglass, but I recently purchased a Greenworks Pro 3000, which is a 3000 psi electric pressure washer. It did a fantastic job on my exposed aggregate decking and cement driveway/sidewalks. I wanted electric because I didn’t want the hassle of gas and oil. The Greenworks Pro was the only electric PW that I could find that was over 2500 psi. It also stands up for vertical storage, which was also a big factor for me. Can’t do that with gas due to engine fluids.

Reactions: Woody in the desert
Karcher Cube is the one I would recommend. Has the longest lifespan of electrics, strongest motor, and is literally no bigger than a cooler that fits a 6 pack. I upgraded the gun and got a longer hose, I can clean my house, my car, and patio switching bits to one I need. There is almost no job where I would need a gas powered one, and the maintenance on gas washers is something you cannot overlook, not to mention gasoline engine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.