Possible white mold

Doopadoo

May 16, 2020
Panama City, FL
Pool 12000 gallon vinyl pool with most likely plastered over fiberglass stairs. Pool motor died about a month ago...still in warranty. We were able to pay upcharge and have it upgraded to variable speed.
Well, yay, all fixed and Crud more problems. Pump was wired down for 110 ans
D needs 220. Got too low of voltage warning. Due to this, I have put in 1 gallon of chlorine every other week try to prevent. We have also vacuumed some algae growth at the 2 week mark (when voltage occurred). I tested the water that day but with no circulation i wasn't going to mess with it. CYA is really never a problem. Because we add 6 inches or more water a week (leak-we have 2 holes we news to patch). So anyway, today it got power and is running. I brushed and added 1 lb of 73% cal hypo. It is storming so went to brush again this evening....there is white tissue type stuff all over bottom of pool. Im guessing this was water mold in piping. I've tried to search. How do I need to clean this up. I will be testing in am after circulation for about a day. Everything is out of whack but I knew there was a bloom of something with most likely no chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.