Possible leak

I use A+B epoxy putty. Just make small batches so its easier to kneed. If you continue to lose water but at a slower rate the next culprit is the light niche. Their are a few ways to deal with the light niche. The first way to repair would be with butyl tape. This can be purchased at an auto parts store called 3m window weld. The second way is only if buytl tape doesn't work and that's to use the epoxy putty. Their are also cord stoppers that some people swear by.

Lone Star Leak Detection will be here Wednesday to check the Fiberstars light fixture and all of the returns. The leak has slowed to 71 gals per day vs. the 634 gals last week. The putty did slow the leak but I just don't have confidence in the way it went on.

The pool leak detection company just completed their investigation and found the following: The skimmer surround which I repaired with Pool Epoxy this past weekend - No Leakage, One pool return jet leaking around concrete - they repaired; One Spa return jet leaking around concrete - they repaired; Pool Main Drain surround leaking around concrete - they repaired. Pressure tested the plumbing - No Leakage. Found two cracks in pool shell - No Leakage but report will be sent to Pool Builder for file.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.