Possible 2021 model Intex rectangular pool

Feb 26, 2018
Houston, Texas
My 12x24 rectangular Intex Ultraframe pool is rusted and bleached. I have a deck built around it so I need to replace with a similar pool. Unfortunately, it looks like the model I have is discontinued so I have been searching all over for a replacement.

In that process, I found the pool below on Alibaba. Any chance this will be the 2021 Intex rectangular replacement? I like the sloped sides approach rather than the bulging sides on the Ultraframe. They quoted me a very good price including shipping from China to the US.

Thoughts?

Welcome to TFP.

Thanks for the link. Let us know how it works out if your get the pool. Pictures would be great if you get it.

My 12x24 rectangular Intex Ultraframe pool is rusted and bleached. I have a deck built around it so I need to replace with a similar pool. Unfortunately, it looks like the model I have is discontinued so I have been searching all over for a replacement.

In that process, I found the pool below on Alibaba. Any chance this will be the 2021 Intex rectangular replacement? I like the sloped sides approach rather than the bulging sides on the Ultraframe. They quoted me a very good price including shipping from China to the US.

Thoughts?
Hi JShearer,
I am looking at the same manufacturer and I just opened an Alibaba acct so I can send an inquiry.

Do they deal with residential user 1 time order? How much did they quote you for shipping?

Please update this if you decide to go with them this is an interesting thread since the manufacturer can customize to the size you need.

Thanks.

I’m leery of Alibaba as well. Though I have seen these pools online. They make those suckers HUGE. I wish I had come across one of those before I bought mine. We may not even have a yard had I saw it sooner ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.