Pooltestkitscanada.com any good?

If you go this way, this is the kit you need:

Canada makes it so difficult to get a good test kit from the US cheaply.... :rant:

Maddie :flower:

If you go this way, this is the kit you need:

Canada makes it so difficult to get a good test kit from the US cheaply.... :rant:

Maddie :flower:

I bought one of those a couple of years ago. Every year about this time, I go through it and order what I need to replace. Some of them are now expired, but not THAT expired, so they should be okay for this year. R007 is expired, but I don't think "hypo" ever actually goes bad.... Oh sorry, in analogue photography Sodium Thiosulfate is often referred to by it's older name, Hyposulfate of Soda or Hypo for short.

Found a new place, that has the stuff, and just wondered if anyone else around here had used them. This year I need R003, R004, R009 and R013.... I may just order from the new place and see what I get..... If the order is more then $50 they have free shipping..... I'm just under, so I will add R008 to the list to push me just over.....

Reactions: afliime
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.