Chicago
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I was just looking at my logs on the TFP website and it shows the timestamp as 5 hours ahead of local time. My profile on the TFP site shows Chicago and I don't see a timezone setting in the app. The timezone is shown correctly in the app and I don't see a setting in there though I would assume it's pulling it from my phone.

It looks like the site is showing the logs in UTC, is this expected?

It looks like the site is showing the logs in UTC, is this expected?

Yes, working as intended. It's not ideal -- particularly because the site shows relative time (e.g., "6 hours from now") -- but you're not missing a configuration setting or anything. All PoolMath users (except those who happen to live in the +0 timezone) have the same issue.

Reactions: mc2021
My instance provides the local time. The only option I’m aware of that might control it is the weather section in setting if it isn’t grabbing it from the OS.

All PoolMath users (except those who happen to live in the +0 timezone) have the same issue.

I can’t read. At all. I thought pool math. I am not sure why. It isn’t mentioned anywhere. I’ll show myself out. 😏
It is too. See. But I fear this furthers the argument of not able to read. Hahahaha. Just kidding! You are not alone in this aspect. I share your frustration.