Pool was leveled and a new liner placed. Skimmers still not in line. Am I being too picky?

Poolsnotmygame

Apr 25, 2019
Massapequa, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
For whatever reason the skimmer closest to my fence line settled and year after year and it settled more and more to the point where the skimmer on the other side of the pool was unusable because I couldn't fill the pool to even reach the skimmer. It was about a 6 inch difference on either side. Toward the end of last summer the liner finally ripped and we found a pool company that would level the pool wall, strengthen it, and replace the liner for the low low price of $13,500. We agreed to the price and they started working. It's all finished now and I haven't heard from them that the job is complete. I started the pool up myself and while filling noticed the wall is still dipping down and that when looking at the other skimmer the water barely reaches it and the water is much higher toward the top of the other skimmer where it was repaired and raised (but still not raised enough). Now I realize this is a big job and probably a lot of things at play here, but I'm not sure I'm happy with this work. It didn't really fix the problem and if the wall settles anymore it's really a waste of $13k. However, maybe I'm just expecting too much? Came here to see what anyone with construction experience could weigh in on and I provided some photos that hopefully show the before the after effectively: before and after

Last edited: