Pool supply world trouble

02GT

Jul 15, 2019
Ohio
I don't know if this is the right forum for this or not but curious if anyone else has had problems with pool supply world? I ordered a couple confer steps from them on 6/1.. It's now 6/15 and nothing.. I've emailed them twice with no response and I've sat on hold with their customer care department for over a half hour and it keeps saying "more than 9 calls ahead of you" I find that hard to believe.. Just seeing if anyone else has had issues with this company?

Knock on wood, but I have had good experience (purchases from their eBay store). Mineral purifier purchased and received next day! Asked them to cancel an order on a skimmer, and they did that also (although it took a few days). But some of the seller reviews on eBay state similar experience as you -- VERY slow, and hard to get answers. Good luck!

yeah I mean I understand the whole "covid" thing and that some things may take longer to ship... Just kinda irritated they aren't responding to my emails or anything. Feeling like this site may be a scam, which is why I wanted to know if anyone else had problems.. good to hear that at least someone has gotten products from them

That site is not a scam -- in the past it was a thriving supplier and even I purchased large ticket items through them.

They are located in California if I remember correctly.

Now, are they having current problems? Sounds like. So buyer be ware.

Maybe I can help someone not make the same mistake we did.. I mean if they would just answer my email and simply say "we are running behind, we have your order" or something I'd feel differently, but I feel like they are going to answer (in 3 months or something) and say "oh that's out of stock" when I could have gotten them elsewhere

I have always used Pool Supply World and never had an issue. My last order was different. Placed my order for a solar cover, could not track it online. 3 weeks went by and nothing. Finally used the chat option and they said they would track it for me. No response for another week. Finally emailed them to cancel my order, and miraculously received my cover 3 days later. They must be having issues ..

I wish I had seen this post before I ordered from them. I'm in the same boat with an order for a Confer Plastics - CCX-AG Curve InPool Step System from Pool Supply World. I ordered it on 06/08/2020. I did manage to get an agent on LiveChat on 6/16/2020 that told me that the item was not on backorder and that it would be shipped within 10 business days from when the order was placed. That hasn't happened and now it's over 11 business days. I just sent an email this morning with no response.

This is not the first issue that I have had with them. I also ordered something on eBay that they were the seller for. The FedEx shipping info was created, but the item never shipped. They issued a refund on that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.