Pool stain remover

octoberz

Sep 23, 2020
Oakland
I posted this in this thread as I think I have black Algae but I am not sure. In any case ran into a website called <named removed> as I also think I have copper stains since I tried unsuccessfully the Leslie's pool black algae remover.
Anybody knows about this outfit and experience with them?

The guy says his copper stain remover will also remove black algae!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi octo! You do not want to add copper to a pool. All pool stores are in the business of selling chemicals. Helping you and your pool, with your best interest in mind, is a very distant second. We can help you determine what is going on in your pool, but we need a full suite of test results to get started. And we don't rely on pool store test results for that, only from tests you do yourself with one of the only two kits we recommend. If you're interested in fixing your pool the right way, start by purchasing one of the kits, testing your water and posting the results here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.