Pool speaker

sduda210

May 19, 2020
Dorothy, NJ
I bought my girls an ION bluetooth floating pool speaker for the end of the school year. We used it once to listen to music around a campfire and once in the pool. When it worked it was great. However, while it was listed as waterproof, it only lasted 30 mins before it became waterlogged and quit working. Thankfully I was able to return for a full refund.

Looking at Amazon reviews for other pool speakers, it seems like a bunch of people had identical experiences with other pool speakers. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good floating speaker or should I just order speakers to mount around the pool, out of the water?

Depends on what your looking for.. I went all out and I am sure my neighbors 3 houses down can clearly hear my music.. but I can also turn it down and hear it just fine...

You can also go with a Bluetooth non water proof speaker for next to the pool..

Just do not take it in the water, leave it next to the pool :)

I'd hate to pay $200 for a Bluetooth speaker. While your system is much more expensive, it is more appealing. I'm probably going to get a cheaper Bluetooth speaker for now and put a system together when I build my pool house

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.