Jun 13, 2021
Chelan Wa
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,
This is a vacation home, so unfortunately I’m not on site daily. Apparently water went cloudy and the tech added MPS and chlorine but also this attached dispenser (apparently to help clean up the pool).

I ran a FAS-DPD test and a CYA test from a TF-100 toolkit, got the following numbers:

FC: 5.0
CC: 0.5 (the solution is slightly pink and turns to clear immediately on one drop)
CYA: 20
pH: 7.2

I added CYA to bring it to 30 per the pool math app. With weekly testing I had determined an ORP reading of 630 to keep the FC at 4-5. Issue was the tank ran dry as no one was here to fill it. I have Pentair intellichem auto dispenser and an auto over on the pool.

I got into the place this morning, so no time yet for OCLT.

Questions were, should I set to SLAM level proactively for today and tomorrow ? Is the pool safe to swim in ?

Also is the silver chloride dispenser the tech added any use? Should I keep it or take it out? Likely been already billed for it :|

Attachments

• DE1C7B35-EBA4-4BE7-9CE7-FB15F8C6E971.jpeg
    DE1C7B35-EBA4-4BE7-9CE7-FB15F8C6E971.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 10
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.