Pool remodel recommendations north dfw

Ksiggill

Sep 30, 2021
Texas
Long time reader and first time caller here. Finally our time has come to fix and remodel our pool and wanted to see if anyone the the Plano or north DFW area had any recommendations. So hard to find good sources of leads for who to have come give me a quote. Will need to replace both skimmers, fix a leak, new pump (and hopefully automate), resurface, new coping and potentially address the decking. Thanks in advance!

Have a few questions on my pool/spa rehab (~30k gallons). Had both skimmers replaced last week, valves updated and will be having new tile and plaster go in next week. Had a connection to purchase a jandy 2.7 vs pump (vsshp270dv2a) to replace my old pentair that I couldn't fix with new seals. I had researched the pentairs and thought you could plug in a VS pump with my old intermatic timers and run the polaris also but have come to realize that this jandy pump doesn't come with a control panel like the pentairs... I'm having a professional company do the install so it's warrantied but am now scrambling to get a controller and have found the IQpump01 (only one in stock locally) controller would do the job until later on I went to automation.... is this my best approach for now?! Will I be able to program the pump to take advantage of the VS?

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    pad.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 13
  • replacedvalves.jpeg
    replacedvalves.jpeg
    726.7 KB · Views: 13
  • skimmer.jpeg
    skimmer.jpeg
    709.9 KB · Views: 13
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.