Pool remodel colors Primera Stone Riviera Coast or Azul Treasure

SheriC

Jan 5, 2023
Novato, CA
Hi!
We will be remodeling our pool in the next few months, and I’m trying to find pictures of Primera Stone Riviera Coast, or the color Azul Treasure. I’ve spent days on the internet, and the pictures are very limited. I was wondering if anyone here has used these colors and if you could post a picture.
Picking the tile was easy in comparison. Our family and friends are split down the middle as to which one.
Any advise would be appreciated 😊
Attached pictures of the hot mess we have with the samples under water.

85F6DEDF-5A9D-47F1-B0C7-78CFD077112E.jpeg81FA42DB-30C2-447C-9E6E-240FB6DFEB9E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Our family and friends are split down the middle as to which one
I don't care what 2 colors you put in front of them, it's too subjective and there is no wrong choice here. Flip a coin, throw a dart, play pin the tail on the color sample..... whatever you gotta do. I've yet to see one that wasn't stunning in person.

All you have to do is get in the suburbs of the right ballpark. Any picture you see is a momentary snapshot of that day in the season. Weather, season and time of day will dictate what color the pool is and it will vary by a mile.

Here's 3 sunsets. Look at the color variance of the same event

Screenshot_20230121_092627_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_092229_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_092350_Gallery.jpg

Rainy day 1 and 2 :

Screenshot_20230121_092932_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_093117_Gallery.jpg

Sunny day 1 and 2.

Screenshot_20230121_092957_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_092906_Gallery.jpg

Whatever you choose will vary as much as the sky. You'll like them all, I promise.

I don't care what 2 colors you put in front of them, it's too subjective and there is no wrong choice here. Flip a coin, throw a dart, play pin the tail on the color sample..... whatever you gotta do. I've yet to see one that wasn't stunning in person.

All you have to do is get in the suburbs of the right ballpark. Any picture you see is a momentary snapshot of that day in the season. Weather, season and time of day will dictate what color the pool is and it will vary by a mile.

Here's 3 sunsets. Look at the color variance of the same event

View attachment 470026

View attachment 470027

View attachment 470028

Rainy day 1 and 2 :

View attachment 470029

View attachment 470030

Sunny day 1 and 2.

View attachment 470031

View attachment 470032
Thanks for your input! It definitely is subjective to everything color wise. And, yes either one will look great in comparison to what I have now lol.

Reactions: Newdude
Hi!
We will be remodeling our pool in the next few months, and I’m trying to find pictures of Primera Stone Riviera Coast, or the color Azul Treasure. I’ve spent days on the internet, and the pictures are very limited. I was wondering if anyone here has used these colors and if you could post a picture.
Picking the tile was easy in comparison. Our family and friends are split down the middle as to which one.
Any advise would be appreciated 😊
Attached pictures of the hot mess we have with the samples under water.
Hi Sheri, no matter which you choose it will be beautiful, trust me on that. I hope I don't make it worse for you but we went with Grigio Treasure and it is absolutely spectacular. The pic of Grigio Treasure on Wetedge's website does not do it justice. That being said, GT is closer to Azul Treasure so I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Riviera Coast is also nice but is more towards a "liner blue". I'll try to post a pic of GT so you can see. But like our fellow poolsters have said, it all depends on time of day, sun, overcast, so your pool will change color. Any of them are beautiful and you will love it!

Hi Sheri, no matter which you choose it will be beautiful, trust me on that. I hope I don't make it worse for you but we went with Grigio Treasure and it is absolutely spectacular. The pic of Grigio Treasure on Wetedge's website does not do it justice. That being said, GT is closer to Azul Treasure so I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Riviera Coast is also nice but is more towards a "liner blue". I'll try to post a pic of GT so you can see. But like our fellow poolsters have said, it all depends on time of day, sun, overcast, so your pool will change color. Any of them are beautiful and you will love it!
Thank you! I’ll go look at that Color. I didn’t know that Riviera Coast blue would be in the liner blue shading, since the pics are so varied.
Any pics you could add would be great! 😊

Here is a link we put together to showcase different colors of plaster.

It also depends on the skills of the installers as well. Some have more experience and pride in their work.

Here is a link we put together to showcase different colors of plaster.

It also depends on the skills of the installers as well. Some have more experience and pride in their work.
Thank you for the link! Great photos!

Reactions: kimkats
Does anyone know if Azul Treasure is the same color as Azure Treasure. Was it only a name change or is it an entirely different color? One of the pics they used is the same for both, just hoping someone can confirm. Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Does anyone know if Azul Treasure is the same color as Azure Treasure. Was it only a name change or is it an entirely different color? One of the pics they used is the same for both, just hoping someone can confirm. Thanks!
That’s what I noticed too! The pics on their website are definitely Azure Treasure, though they are calling it Azul Treasure. If you look up on YouTube there are videos of same exact pool 7 years ago 🤔. I will be texting my pool guy tomorrow. From what I’ve noticed is the sample that’s in my water doesn’t have the green flecks in it. I don’t know if they discontinued Azure Treasure. I want to say that he had a sample of that (I didn’t realize they weren’t the same at the time) He’s coming Tuesday so I’ll get a sample of that if it’s still available. I’ll let you know wat he says tomorrow afternoon. 😊

That’s what I noticed too! The pics on their website are definitely Azure Treasure, though they are calling it Azul Treasure. If you look up on YouTube there are videos of same exact pool 7 years ago 🤔. I will be texting my pool guy tomorrow. From what I’ve noticed is the sample that’s in my water doesn’t have the green flecks in it. I don’t know if they discontinued Azure Treasure. I want to say that he had a sample of that (I didn’t realize they weren’t the same at the time) He’s coming Tuesday so I’ll get a sample of that if it’s still available. I’ll let you know wat he says tomorrow afternoon. 😊
Texted Pool sales rep, and he said that Azure treasure is also available. Bringing me a sample of it tomorrow. I’ll take pics and post them tomorrow........

Here is a link to explains what can happen:

The extra glass beads do the same thing without the problems.

Here is a link to explains what can happen:

The extra glass beads do the same thing without the problems.
Thank you again! Can the glass beads have the same appearance/ coloring as abalone?

Texted Pool sales rep, and he said that Azure treasure is also available. Bringing me a sample of it tomorrow. I’ll take pics and post them tomorrow........u
Well, I found out that both are available. Here are a couple of pics of the samples. Hubby likes Azul more than the Azure sample so that’s the way we are going. I’m going to try to contact Wetedge in my spare time to see if they have any updated pics. Good thing I have 6 weeks to change my mind 😆

ED38B569-7A46-4FCA-B124-41B99E6F6937.jpeg94EDCAC2-A1D1-4B77-88AD-26C49F5B2F76.jpeg51C788E0-6446-4221-8115-6E3A4A276A68.jpeg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so are they different? If so how? They look just alike in the pic on my laptop. Both are very pretty!

Clear and light blue beads will help thrown some sunshine sparkle for sure!
They are definitely different in real light and life. The one on the left is Azul treasure. Lots of crisp blue glass in there, no greens. The one on the right is Azure Treasure. It has green flecks, less blue, and is fairly muted. We are adding a 15 x7 tanning ledge, about 12 inches of water, so it should really pop! We are scheduled to start at the end of February/ beginning of March weather permitting. I’m so excited, and am really looking forward to having a beautiful updated pool 😊

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.