Pool Pump Wiring

wrems

May 7, 2015
River Falls, WI
Does anyone have this particular pool pump in operation that can help me with wiring for 115? I can’t find anything online...

The side of this pump has the label nearly washed off. I can’t quite understand how I’m supposed to wire this...Can anyone share a photo of the side of their motor indicating the wiring? Or, a photo of their actual wiring configuration that goes to each terminal on the back of the motor… Where does the yellow wire go?

Attachments

• Jandy PHPU Pump Wiring.jpg
    Jandy PHPU Pump Wiring.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 40
Thanks! That's the information I was looking for. The one confusing thing is grounding to the house... I don't see the typical green grounding lug... The motor housing has a grounding block but I figured that was for bonding to the pool. The diagram at that URL indicates Ground When Specified... Shouldn't pool pumps be officially grounded? I know technically the neutral is like a ground. Maybe because the breaker is GFI and the housing is bonded that makes up for actual grounding?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.