Pool Opening Problems - Green w/ disappearing chlorine.

I am a true believer in the SLAM system and will use it every time I open my pool!

Only if needed! Several members have posted recently about opening crystal-clear pools with levels at or near target. These need just slight tweaking to get everything perfect. Obviously if it's green again or there are other signs that something's not right, SLAM away. But no reason to do so if it's in good shape.

Only if needed! Several members have posted recently about opening crystal-clear pools with levels at or near target. These need just slight tweaking to get everything perfect. Obviously if it's green again or there are other signs that something's not right, SLAM away. But no reason to do so if it's in good shape.
Generally, the key is to close late and open early. If you close/open with really cold water the algae growth cycle is stunted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.