Pool not dug deep enough? New construction

Wait, you're building a pool and a human at the same time!?! Yikes. Good on ya! Glad they're both doing well!! ;)

One thing that's been made clear to me in my time here (and before I found TFP!), is not to trust anyone with your pool except yourself! Don't assume anyone knows better than you what to do, or not to do! Question and validate everything! That bit from your startup guy is a red flag, wave it in front of the PB and the plaster company, too, if you can! Right away. These first few days are hyper-critical to the health and longevity of your pool. We watched in disbelief in another thread here a startup guy destroy a brand new pool! It happens. The warranty holder (who is NOT the startup guy, I presume) has the final word, but you must find out who knows what's best for your new finish, and see to it that that is done.

I mean, you're probably just layin' around the house eatin' bon-bons just now, right? ;)

crazy-mom-20.jpg

Congratulations on your two new babies, especially the human one [emoji16] I do think your concrete baby needs brushing frequently at this point. I would ask the Pb his reasoning.

Your Pb really stepped up fixing the depth for you. I think many pbs would not respond so well. I’m glad all has worked out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.