Navarre/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
First off. Thanks for keeping us up to date with Pool Math. It has definitely become an indispensable tool for keeping up my pool.

So far the only comment I have on the new look and feel of the app is that I did prefer the old summation page for my android. Otherwise the rest of the new look and feel is a welcome change.

First off. Thanks for keeping us up to date with Pool Math. It has definitely become an indispensable tool for keeping up my pool.

So far the only comment I have on the new look and feel of the app is that I did prefer the old summation page for my android. Otherwise the rest of the new look and feel is a welcome change.
May I ask, are you primarily talking about the Overview page and the tiles? Also, by any chance are you on a tablet.

Leebo,

I am on an android phone. The OVERVIEW area is what I am referring to. The old OVERVIEW area had tiles in a 2x5 presentation. This allowed all measurements to be viewed on a single screen. With the current new look, the OVERVIEW area is presented in a 1x9 view. This requires one to scroll in order to see all the items. I preferred being able to view everything in a glance rather than taking the time to scroll.

Very minor gripe but I needed to give some critique on such a useful product.

I am on an android phone. The OVERVIEW area is what I am referring to. The old OVERVIEW area had tiles in a 2x5 presentation. This allowed all measurements to be viewed on a single screen. With the current new look, the OVERVIEW area is presented in a 1x9 view. This requires one to scroll in order to see all the items
I am on a Samsung phone and mine fit. Is there any chance your screen zoom is set too high, forcing the 2nd page ?

Screenshot_20240501_085234.jpg