Pool Math........The App

I lost all the data I have entered on the beta version, I am not able to retrieve my previous information that I entered? Any idea how I can retrieve it? Thanks for any help.
As was posted multiple times, hopefully you were backing up your data. That server was to be shut down this past Monday (well past when it was initially planned I think). Lee would have to answer whether or not it was done or not.

If the server was turned off, then pretty sure the data is gone.

I could download and install and get a start icon, but the app tried with the logo page for around 5 secs and then gave up.

I had the beta (and didn't need the data), so I uninstalled/restarted/reinstalled - still didn't work - but then after second time reinstalling it worked and all good now :)
Google Play store, Android device.

Slick App!! :super: A few months of data easily entered quickly :)

Hey Caco, I entered my pool volume in litres and everything seems to happen in metric, including chemical calcs. I don't recall setting it to metric anywhere else, and I noticed that temperature default became oC

On the Pool setup page there’s a dropbox that lets you change from Gallons to liters or Imp Gallons. Change that setting and all measurements in the App will be updated.

The app is working really well for me, thank you!!

If there's a list of enhancement requests, mine is to display whatever got entered in notes on the logs page, possibly a small font just underneath the chemistry icons.

Another lower priority would be to show the last available test result in a dulled out grey, on the latest log line, maybe just dull like the empty icons are now.

I really like the overview page. Well done on this app!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was still running the beta version as when I tried to run PoolMath today it said that the beta has ended and it won't rok. So I downloaded the app again. I am pretty sure that I subscribed but when I go to Restore it says "Sorry, We couldn't find a valid subscription." It doesn't ask for a username or anything - Any advice? Again I am not 100% sure that I bought a sub but I am pretty sure that I did.

I am running iOS.

you could check your payer records, visa online, etc.

i had to uninstall the beta and restart my phone both twice. Then it worked.
I looked through my iTunes Purchase history but I can't tell since it batches purchases together and I have several items that look like this:

App1, App2, App3,...

So my purchase could be in the ...

Two possible future features:

1) % bleach determination. Since concentrated bleach deteriorates quickly, you might have starting FC, pool volume, amount added, and ending FC after adding. Pool math could then calculate the % bleach you just used. After that, you would put in the actual % bleach into pool math for your calculations rather than the labelled concentration.

2) Manufacturing date interpreter: (17212 = July 31, 2017).

I was still running the beta version as when I tried to run PoolMath today it said that the beta has ended and it won't rok. So I downloaded the app again. I am pretty sure that I subscribed but when I go to Restore it says "Sorry, We couldn't find a valid subscription." It doesn't ask for a username or anything - Any advice? Again I am not 100% sure that I bought a sub but I am pretty sure that I did.

I am running iOS.

The option to purchase a subscription was never used available in the Beta version. Apple does not allow subscriptions to be sold in TestFlight. Subscriptions can be tested but wouldn’t result in any charges. In PoolMath the very first subscription didn’t occur until the App was listed in the App Store.

That said, there are two options you can try to verify. First is to try logging out and using other sign-on options. You MUST use the same account you purchased the subscription with. For example, if you were logged in using your TFP account when purchasing the subscription it will not show us if you try logging in using Facebook.

Your second option is to check your Subscription history. If you login to iTunes you will see the option “Subscriptions.” Click on this and you’ll see any subscription you’ve subscribed to in the past.

Settings > iTunes and App Store > AppleID > Subscriptions

Got a late start this year due to kitchen remodel and a concrete patio pour. So, I've only been up and running since the second week on July. I've been using the app for iOS on my phone the entire time. Very impressive. Good work to the to the hard working TFP'ers constructing the app. This is going to come in handy. Much easier that with pencil and paper..Thanks once again for all your hard work..:handshake::handshake::handshake:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.